Here are the resources I use to plan and book my travels, and I want to help you to plan your travels too. If you choose to do so through this site, I get a small commission which goes towards running this site and there’s no extra cost to you.
IVisa is a good resource to check and apply for online visas if you’re eligible for them depending on where you’re traveling. Some countries you can apply to are Vietnam, Turkey, Malaysia, China, India, Cambodia and Sri Lanka.
Skyscanner has been my trusted go-to flight search engine and booking app for years.
I usually check and compare accommodation prices on HotelsCombined. But you can also browse hotels and apartments on Hotels.com which sometimes offers reward credits that you can redeem later on another trip.
Travel insurance is a must, regardless of how much on a budget you’re traveling and where you’re going. World Nomads travel insurance is a trusted provider and their service is always prompt and friendly.
Why buy travel insurance from World Nomads.com?
- Backed by specialist insurers and global assistance partners.
- Buy Online, even if you’ve already left home.
- Buy more cover and claim online while travelling.
- Covers a range of adventure sports and activities.
- Give a little back and support a community development project.
If you’re a digital nomad or long-term traveler simply looking for a more affordable option that offers greater flexibility, consider SafetyWing Travel Medical Insurance, a product designed by travel-loving digital nomads for digital nomads.
Why buy travel medical insurance from SafetyWing?
- Backed by one of the largest insurance companies in the world- so it’s very reliable.
- Offers great flexibility with a unique subscription model
- Can be purchased even after your trip has started and with no cap on the duration of travel.
- It’s affordable and covers the essentials.
- Offers limited home country coverage.
- Perfect for digital nomads and long-term travelers.
RENT A CAR
Check and compare car rental rates before you book on AutoEurope which is a one-stop site for rental cars across Europe and worldwide. You can also check RentalCars for great rates in locations worldwide. DiscoverCars is another option if you want to do a thorough comparison.
Though my usual travel style is independent, sometimes tours make sense, if you’re going somewhere that’s hard to get to, is expensive to visit on your own, or when you don’t have the time to plan. Browse short and long tours, trips and day trips offered by G Adventures.