Last Updated on February 4, 2020 by Natasha Amar
My favorite flight booking app Skyscanner recently reached out to me asking for easy two-day recommendations for a UAE getaway for one of those amazing long Eid weekends. The full post has originally been published on their blog.
It’s not too late to plan a quick getaway for this Eid holiday. From mountain retreats and beachfront resorts to wildlife safaris, these resorts in the UAE and Oman promise unforgettable escapes from city life.
Looking for an easy to organize, last-minute escape from Dubai for the upcoming Eid holiday? We get it; you simply might not have the time to deal with arranging visas, booking expensive flights, or pondering over long-drawn itineraries. Luckily, we’ve got you covered with these resorts in the UAE and Oman, located in awe-inspiringly gorgeous locations, that promise a relaxed, fun, and totally Instagram-worthy holiday. Whether you’re an adrenaline-chasing adventurer, a beach goddess, wildlife enthusiast, or desert-loving yogi, here are six UAE and Oman hotels for an unforgettable Eid getaway from Dubai.
Looking to book a hotel in Dubai? Check out these great options:
- Rove Downtown Dubai – Budget-Friendly & Great Value
- Renaissance Downtown Hotel Dubai – Mid-Range & Great Location
- Jumeirah Al Qasr – Ultimate Luxury, Dubai Style
- XVA Art Hotel – Heritage Boutique Hotel
Get Your Dubai Visa Online
Looking to book your next trip? Check out the following services I use:
- Skyscanner to find a cheap flight.
- iVisa for online visa.
- HotelsCombined.com to find affordable hotels.
- Rentalcars.com to pick up a car rental.
- Taxi2Airport for airport pick-ups and drop-offs.
- World Nomads to insure your trip.
- GetYourGuide for affordable day tours and city sightseeing.
- G Adventures or Intrepid Travel for a multi-day guided tour.